Saturday 8 December 2012

This is Dubstep, yay. Round 20.



Dub step is on the way out, finally. I loved it while I loved it but time to let go and move backwards into more eclectic honest music.

As a good bye to dub music, I'm listing 5 of my favourite more fatty bass unknown songs.


1. Bass Nectar & Ill Gates - Probable cause  King of the hill, so juicy.
2. Kalya Scintilla - Feeling good Such a saucy track, very appropriate title.
3. Eskmo - Agnus Dei  Epic in every sense of the word, Eskmo records many of his sounds from layering many natural sounds together.
4. Dr P - Big Boss If you like video game sounding bassy goodness, then this is for you.
5. Bass Nectar - Encore Just a good solid party anthem.

Special mention:

Eskmo - Cloudlight Not really Dub step but a very interesting complex beat.
Gogol Bordello - Immigradiada Fucking weird, I love it and hate it, I imagine punk bands in Israel sounding like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment